Have you ever seen something rich with potential that was squandered away due to poor planning, lack of clarity, and loads of scarcity? Us, too.
Asking better questions
Later that year, fed up with the scarcity, tired of feeling manipulated by summit hosts, and feeling disappointed in the quality of the content as an attendee, Dawn decided to put on her own online summit - a big, bold vision with a totally new approach. This one would be different.
- How can I create a speaker line-up that featured a diverse range of voices and perspectives?
- What would it look like to offer a range of prices, scholarships, and sliding scale spots so more people could buy products?
- What if I trusted that every person who registered possessed unique and important wisdom? How could I bring that into the experience?
- How could technology be used to deliver a more cohesive & user-friendly launch?
- What would it mean to create from a place of deep values and community?
- Why did this matter? What change was I seeking to make?
- What would help attendees take the content of the talks more meaningfully into their lives?
In early 2016, with the help of her partner (and soon-to-be husband) Alex, Dawn held the first ever Explore More Summit. It featured 30 speakers over 10 days and every single conversation was specifically crafted to offer great depth & nuance. Both the speakers and those who attended asked when it would happen again. In fact, two speakers asked if Dawn would help them put on their own online summit using her approach.
Over time, other entrepreneurs started noticing the potency of what we were creating and asked for help in doing something similar. What started as a favor for a few colleagues turned into repeat requests to produce summit & conferences for others.
Radical Summits was born and word spread like wildfire.
Over the course of the past three years, 100% of our business has been from word-of-mouth - something we deeply treasure and hold as precious.
We know the power of online events, and we help entrepreneurs and visionaries just like you to turn their seed of an idea into a reality - and we help you avoid many of the common pitfalls, mistakes, and cringe-worthy trends that still happen in the online event space.
The world needs more passion, more care, and more curiosity. And we're here to help you do just that.